Sunday, August 31, 2014

June 2014 post. Part I

I know these are very out of place.
 But....I found a couple draft post I never finished from the beginning of June. Back In Canada. Figured I might as well post them. A lot of my postings is so we can look back on the happenings in our life and remember forgotten memories.
The end of May beginning of June we took a  short family trip In between sharing in Churches about the vision of the Cambodia team.
We spent some time in Missoula MT and Sandpoint Idaho, We drank in the beauty of the mountains, lakes, trees, green grass, wild life, shopping malls, and coffee shops.

JC riding a moose.  ok she is just sitting on it. 

B on the moose.

Myself and my 2 lovely Children. 

My Sweet little girl.

Mr. Handsome himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment