Monday, March 30, 2015

Picture post.


On Saturday March 28, we took a trip out to the Country. It was great to get out of the City and see some wide open spaces. I realized how much I missed the Great Alberta Prairies. Not saying that I don't enjoy the city life here. But some days all the busy, noisy, clutter of the city gets to you.
 
Old bridge, we did not drive across.



Typical country Khmer house.

Inside a Khmer house, they don't have much.. And live very simply.



Ox cart hauling something.


Moving the cattle either home or out for water or food.

This little boy was behind herding the cattle , see his stick?


                                   
The Contraption they use to pull there loads around. You usually only see this in
Country. I have only ever saw one of these in the city, and I have no Idea how they would get
through the traffic here.

A really nice bridge, I do believe it was recently built.
 as it seemed the road was quite new here too.


A young little girl about 4 or 5 heading home from school.

We took balloons along to give to children.
We just stopped randomly where there were young children.

This little girl was very shy,
Also she had the saddest little eyes that broke my heart.

A beautiful Khmer girl.

My most favorite picture of our whole day.
These little ones were hiding behind a canoe, so we stopped and made balloon animals for them as they peered at us over the top of the canoe. Rachelle went behind and said they had the biggest grins  on there sweet little faces.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting pics; I loved seeing them. Blessings as you minister to the broken; the kids' eyes really caught my attention...they're so sad! I think of you guys lots and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vaughn I really miss you too. I think you should come visit.

      Delete