Sunday, September 6, 2015

August. 2015 post ** part#1

 August 2015 is  History already. What changes have you seen in your life? I like to look back on a month and see what has changed in my life?!  Am I making the best out of EVERY situation?

 


 The beginning of the month we took a trip to Siem Reap by bus. There we spent a week with another missionary group that has started a number of years ago.  And also we visited Angkor Wat one day and the kids were able to ride Elephants, A dream come true for my little girl.

I will leave you with  a bunch of random pictures of Our trip. 















To be continued...........
                                             


The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”– Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment