Sunday, September 6, 2015

New School Year 15/16. Part #3 August 2015

                          We started the school year 2015-2016 on August 17 2015.
 The Children were very excited to start, and have been loving school everyday since they began. Their Teacher Rachel has made it fun and exciting for them to learn.  JC is in First grade and BMW is in Kindergarten.
Our Princess all excited to begin the new school year!

My sweet Baby boy all ready to learn.


Playing a matching the big letter with the small letter memory game.







Cardboard box fun houses.


Our  Life has been changing a lot the last while.  But then change is good, change keeps us out of ruts. God has not allowed us to sit back and get comfy. And I want to embrace life as God allows the changes.  And not use every excuse I can find to "not do it".  Please pray for us as we allow God to guide and direct us. And as we balance life, ministry, family, and relationships.
I know God will be faithful, I just need to continue trusting in Him.

    “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
 declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8,9

No comments:

Post a Comment